Garnier Whole Blends Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo Bar for Weak Hair, Zero Plastic Packaging, Free of…

Whole Blends Strengthening Shampoo Bar- Full of care for your hair, free of plastic packaging for the planet – 100 percent recyclable cardboard
For Weak Hair- Doesn’t strip, strengthens and revitalizes hair- Easy to lather and fast rinse formula- Lasts up to 2 Months- blended for the family ages 3+
Blended without Preservatives, Silicones, Soap, and Dye – Blended with 94 percent plant-origin ingredients including Ginger & Almond Oil – The remaining 6 percent guarantees fragrance and high quality product

Amazon.com Price: 7.49$ (as of 23/10/2021 01:38 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

In Stock.