hayden-scott-lyTgIeUBOUE-unsplash

A fireplace in your home might be a nice addition to the room and might seem like a more ‘natural’ way to heat up your home than an air-conditioner, but in fact, fireplaces are very polluting and extremely harmful to the environment. Fireplaces emit carbon dioxide to the outside, but it is also very harmful inside the house, emitting cancerous materials, and might be 5 times more dangerous than the outside emission.

 

Photo by: https://unsplash.com/photos/lyTgIeUBOUE

Facebook
Twitter
Email
LinkedIn

SpaceX Successful explosion

On February 2nd, the No. 9 prototype of the SpaceX starship exploded in a thunderous roar. This is not the first time the company’s experiment

Read More